-->

Strange Forest Death of UK Rabbit - WARNING


Parkhall Stroke-on-Kent UK an area known as the ArenaBody of rabbit found without blood and gore despite internal organs missing MUTILATIONS IN A UK FOREST.
"My son walks his Staffordshire Bull Terriers at night because they tend to jump up on people and greet them; he solves this problem by walking them in the dark in a lonely place where there is less people. On the 21st Feb 2013, he turned up at our house with a dead rabbit. The dogs had been for their nightly run around an area known as the Arena in Parkhall Hills UK when they suddenly became quiet.
Close up of rabbits head with missing ears and eyesRear end of rabbit On investigating he came across the body of a rabbit (Fig 1) in the under growth under a tree. The back of its head was missing so was its brain and ears, there was no blood around the back of the head (Fig 2). I explored the body for the signs of shot gun pellet marks, there were none. I searched for claw marks thinking has a large owl grabbed it by the head with one claw and the other claw grabbed somewhere on the body, again there was nothing. On the back end of the rabbit, again, as in other animals I have found in this area, the back end had been violated (Fig 4) (Mouse with Strange Marks will be posted 27 April).
After taking a photograph I cut the skin on the stomach area, this revealed that the body cavity was empty, there may have been a couple of organs higher up but the body cavity should have been full, there were some organs in there but I cannot see the stomach or intestines or anything that looks like the gall bladder. I know this because I have just finished watching a Vet on youtube showing you a dissected rabbit.

This was, according to my son, a fresh kill as the rabbit’s legs were still floppy and very loose; no rigor mortise. It was the next day when the first signs of blood dripped from the back end of the animal. I might add this rabbit was found very close to the farm where a number of dead sheep were found minus their back legs and about a mile as the crow flies from the fish bone skeleton. (
Unusual Skeletons in UK Forest will be posted 20 April).
 
I`m at a loss to think what could enter the rear end of a rabbit through a small hole, too small for a rat, and neatly eat or remove most of the internal organs, even though my veterinary skills are nil I still think a strange killing event took place.

I often wonder about these Orbs that have been witnessed before a mutilation, in fact one woman on the internet said she saw an Orb shoot from under a rabbit hutch where several rabbits had been mutilated.

Are these Orbs intelligent or are they a parasite" 
Two of the images have not been published due to their graphic nature.

Odd Disappearance

Last year, it was not yet dark, just dusky, my son was on the flat in the Arena throwing a plastic ring for his dogs, they like it to be thrown fast along the ground like a wheel, they then chase after it. This particular throw was towards the top area of the flat, his dogs took off after it and my son could see where the ring was going, but then he noticed they were sniffing the ground confused. He thought what’s up with them, the ring must be just there somewhere. The dogs normally grab the ring and tear back with it for the next throw,

My son walked over to where he calculated the ring should be, but to his amazement it was not there, he searched along with the dogs and found nothing. He said that when he threw it he could see the ring losing momentum so it did not go up the embankment. My wife and I were up there early the following morning we searched everywhere and came away empty handed. Just thought I would share this with you, could be something could be nothing, but it makes you think about the area.

No comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?