-->

Bothered by Night Entities?


"We all have spirit guides and guardian angels. According to the laws that govern this area of our life it is important that we know what our rights are. It is not enough to simply ask these entities or beings to leave us alone as they will not listen to you as some of these beings can be working with the darkness and choose to inflict suffering upon innocent people for their own agenda. You must call upon your Spirit Guides, Guardian Angels or Angels of Light. 

Tell them in clear language that you wish for them to put a stop to these abductions or the interference of these beings in your life. They have the right to act on your behalf to put an end to their interference and or abductions. 

Due to the law of free will the Guides and Angels are not allowed to intervene or intercede in your life if they are not asked; therefore you must ask them specifically to do so. These entities or extraterrestrial beings must comply once the Guides are involved as the 'Powers That Be' will physically intervene and stop the ET's from interfering with you. 

These 'Powers That Be' are other 'Spiritual Forces' that have the policing power and the means to employ it once you have asked the right channels for assistance. Beings that belong to 'The Spiritual Hierarchy'. The Galactic Federation Of Light' and 'Other' 'Spiritual Beings' from other worlds and other dimensions that are more powerful than the ET's that belong to the Darkness and abuse human beings. 

Also many of the 'abductions' are 'Astral Abductions' that is the ET's responsible are taking your 'Spirit Body' or 'Energy Body' onto their ships without permission of the owners. So especially in these cases the Guides and Angels are in the perfect position to block them for you. 

You too can once again have peace of mind knowing that you are protected by the Angels of Light and through education people may come to realize that they DO indeed have the right to say NO. 

If you do not ask, then these 'Powers' are not allowed to interfere.

Please copy and post this where appropriate so that many more can be free." 

Image http://fav.me/dw7fs9





Buy

Angels in My Hair


Psychic Self-Defense: The Classic Instruction Manual for Protecting Yourself Against Paranormal Attack


White Light: The Complete Guide to Spells and Rituals for Psychic Protection

1 comment :

  1. I know people might think I`m crazy but I need to be abducted. For many years I have explored the issue of Alien abduction, I have frequented places where I could have been taken in the blink of an eye. I have looked for phenomena in dark places yet I have not had a hint of possible abduction. Must I fit some criteria before it can take place, must I be young and not old or is the choice mechanism to do with our mental state. Whatever the cause or reason I would love to be abducted even though I may be wishing myself into hell. I firmly believe Aliens are visiting Earth and have done for many years, and that they walk among us. For me to be abducted would help me to understand whether the force involved was true Alien or Demonic in nature . Who knows now I have put it in writing and launched it into cyber space, perhaps now it will happen.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?