-->

Generally overlooked clues about UFOs


The following article appeared on Above Top Secret Forum. It is a rather insightful about the manifestation of phenomenon that is well worth reading.

"I'm always saying that "I'm retired", but here I am on ATS still flapping my gums about UAPs, UFOs and things that go bump in the night. I was just thinking today, that if I were to actually just go cold-turkey, what would I deeply regret that people had not taken seriously enough.

So I will share just a few points that made all the difference for me in "nearly" slaking my thirst on this topic.

The Phenomenon manifests in Infinite Confusing Ways
People are always trying to justify their pet theories about little green men or whatever, by taking one tiny subset of "sightings" and forcing it into their limited perceptual mold. Let's take the ETH for a moment. I have nothing against the idea that organic aliens (or non-organic for that matter) might be riding around the Universe in nuts and bolts ships. ET could arrive tomorrow and land on the White House lawn. (I suspect they might be from a different galaxy, but that is another matter). The problem is however, that there is dead ZERO evidence that this has happened to date. But the major point of this topic, is that people have been seeing "strange lights" and "strange stuff" since shortly after we evolved eyeballs. Some of it in the sky, and some of it elsewhere. And no doubt in their imaginations as well, but that's not necessarily a problem.

To continue with the problem this causes with the ETH, is that maybe a few ET races with different ship styles could be hypothesized to be visiting us, but the number of ship (and alien styles) that have been perceived must be more than 7 billion. Everyone sees something different.

I'm not going to go into all the myriad absurdities of the ETH (there are so many), but just leave you this one to think about.

Things get TOO quiet
When I had my one and only "UFO" close encounter, things suddenly became "supernaturally and ridiculously quiet". While the big bad old (fake) Black Triangle UFO (BTUFO) played games with my mind, I could have heard a pin drop a mile away, or so it seemed. I've only experienced that a few other times.. and those times were during "paranormal or at least highly unusual" experiences.

That's the thing. A "real" "UAP" (Unidentified Arial Phenomenon) and not just a mis-identification, is simply another form of the same old "paranormal" Phenomenon that has been with us forever. Now, what is the basis for my saying this? It's a very long story.. worthy of a book to answer, but I would like to focus upon that "quiet".

Not only have I experienced that "high strangeness quiet", but apparently people have for hundreds (thousands) of years. I have come across a few references to this.. the latest one is in Jenny Randles book, "The Truth Behind Men in Black..". In that book she mentions that during sightings of "faeries" that witnesses discuss this "eerie quiet" falling upon them.

Now I'm not saying that "faeries" are behind all of this deception, but I am saying that whatever the Phenomenon is, it would seem to be the one Phenomenon behind ALL the unusual spiritual/folklore/UAP stuff. I suppose it *could*be faeries (or demons, god forbid), but none of the evidence points to those conclusions. Rather the Phenomenon takes those forms because it is beneficial for it to do so.. in part because that's what we want to see. It's no longer cool to claim to be consorting with little men in the woods.. but catching a sighting of Sasquatch, or grey aliens, or a "UFO" just might make you a celebrity in nerd culture.

It's (Mostly) Projected into our Minds
I was reading one of Jacques Vallee's books, I'll have to scrape up the references. But on more than one occasion, two "experiencers" of a "UFO" were standing shoulder to shoulder, and both saw something completely different. In one case as I recall, one person thought a "UFO" had landed and the occupants got out and abducted him and flew away for a few hours. The person next to him saw a bus drive up. There are *many* such examples in carefully compiled research.

So what's going on?

Well from my experience (primarily with the BTUFO), it was painfully obvious that the whole thing was being projected into my mind. Now I'm not saying that there wasn't anything "there" there, I think there was. I do not believe that i was just having a simple psychotic break with reality, though anything is possible of course. I've only "seen" one (1) single "UFO" in my lifetime, so it's not like I sit around pining for them.

Why was it obvious that the entire experience (from soup to nuts) was being projected into my mind? Easy. It was the damn rivets.

So when I first saw the enormous thing in the sky it looked so cool and impressive.. very awe inspiring (a note for another time).. like it could leap up and eat the "Death Star" or all of "Starfleet" for breakfast. It had no visible engines. It made no audible (to me) noise. It did eventually change shape several times and do other crazy things.. (a note for another time).. but none of that was important really.. it was those damn rivets that were the critical clue.

Well number one, why did a super-high-tech "ship" need rivets? Well it wouldn't. I mean the thing looked like it was grown from some crystal granite mountain. Rivets were just silly. Of course silly looking "craft" have appeared since the late 1800's (airship incidents) if not before. But that is not the point.

I don't know how far away the "craft" was when i first saw it, but it looked far to the West, perhaps on the horizon near some mountains. But even then, I could see "rivets" on it, like it was parked in my garage. Over about 45 seconds it covered my entire visible sky and finally disappeared at extreme range to the East, way past the edge of town. Those rivets were as clear in my mind as if I could reach out and touch them.

Now, I have no idea as to the distances involved, how to estimate size or speed or anything. But those rivets (and other factors) lead me to the *inescapable* conclusion, that this "sighting" was mostly or entirely in my mind, although I have every suspicion that half the city could have been shown this "vision" at once, should the Phenomenon wish it and everyone concurred (permission is required but that's for another time).

Nearly "Raw" Information without Permanent Form Seems Involved
This last point is worthy of a book as well, and I'm afraid that I can't do justice to it in a few words. So I won't really try. But if I were to go "cold-turkey" on posting tomorrow, I'd want people to know what I've realized after about 50 years of researching "this".

There seems to be "nearly raw information" "out there and here with us", that wants to get a foot-hold in the physical world.
In my experience, "it" needs to be given permission to interact with and "enter" a physical body/mind. That's why "it" kept harassing us to develop spiritual and religious systems, that required us to "let it in" in order to be "saved". But that's the thing.. we aren't being saved... if we let "it" "in", we are "saving it". Letting it get a foothold in our amazing brains in order to live through us. It doesn't matter if you call it "the holy spirit", a "demon", "a dJinn", a "spirit" or whatever you want to call it. Even an "ascended master" or a "UFO".
Now we can go roundy, roundy about what "it" is in this model where it is "nearly raw information". We can theorize that "it" is an alien AI invading our planet.

We can theorize that it is "the Archons" of the Gnostics. We can wave around Jung and the Archetypical Unconscious. We can wave around all sorts of things. But we don't know.

That whole "trap" that the Phenomenon lays for us is insidious. It doesn't matter ONE BIT what the contents of the "little red wagon" are. It's an illusion. It's a reflexive trigger inside our minds. What we should be noticing is that "it" doesn't have a body at all, or at least very nearly not a body at all.

Not only does "it" wants inside us, but it will take almost any "body" it can muster, including free-floating plasma or possibly (soon to be) advanced quantum computers that we so helpfully building for "it" without our realizing.

Permission seems to be one key.. If we don't allow "it" to get a foothold in our brains (organic computers), then it seems that "it" cannot enter. I mean, people who don't believe in "demons" seem to be immune to them. (I'm sure that many believers would argue this point, but it's easily defensible in every case I've ever seen, with sufficient background information available.)

That point is critical. For thousands of years people let "it" in, in the form of faeries, "gods" and "spirits". But now belief in that sort of thing is waning in large parts of the word. If the Phenomenon wants to be let in, it has to assume a form that an atheist or other non-believer could "buy". Such as say an ET from another planet.

My final point in this little essay, is that not only does the "information" need permission to enter, it needs a power source. In the case of humans, we generate plenty of energy by breaking down food in our stomach. It's the little free electrons that are the key, but that is a subject for a future time.

Now, if appropriate humans are not available, or perhaps "it" in the form of one of it's young doesn't have the experience to delude a human and terraform their body and mind enough to give "it" a home (I call it humaniforming), then it needs an easier "target". Perhaps an "orb" might do the trick (and "Earth Light). It's a ready source of energy, and as people say, these "Earth Lights" seem responsive to people viewing them (sentient).

So a minimally sentient "Earth Light" would provide a perfect hatching ground for some "raw information" that needed both a minimally sentient host and a power source both.

Well that about wraps up this little essay. People say that the Phenomenon cannot be understood by us little human beings. I beg to differ. I think that there is all sorts of easily available information upon which to ponder in plain sight.

I hope these words caused you to think. I may be too lazy to write it all up more formally.
Kevin Pretty Bear





Image http://fav.me/dak3ae6

For Purchase


1 comment :

  1. Excellent article, you have certainly given me something to think about.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?