-->

Invisible Growl

Last night my brother in-law was sitting in his living-room about 10-30 pm, since his mother died he now lives alone with his Akita dog named Kobi. He had just reset his modem to his I-PAD and loaded a word game, he was sitting there waiting when all of a sudden right next to him, was the most loudest and ferocious growl you have ever wanted to hear. His hair on the back of his neck stood up, he was scared stiff, his large Akita, lying next to him on the floor, jumped up and ran crashing into the living  room door absolutely terrified.

I do not know if this has anything to do with it but the day before a next door neighbor over the back yard stopped him in the street and said that her young daughter aged about 6, told her mother that she could see Mrs P, the brother in-law’s mother who died last year, playing with Kobi in the brother in-laws garden. The child's mother said she could see anyone, but the child was most insistent that they were there.


The growl that so scared my brother in-law seems much like the loud scratching my wife and I heard on separate occasions some years back in our house. One has to wonder just what roams this planet and on occasions drops in for a terrifying visit, the growl and scratching to me come under Demonic, and again it makes me wonder about animal mutilations. But also it seems as though these incidents do not hurt you but cause the utmost fear.
The English Cognizant Citizen

Image (edited)
http://fav.me/d3h31rb 



No comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?