-->

Spirit Energies

MEDITATING WITH CHRYSTALS
The new moon was at 8.45pm the next night. So that is what I did. At 7pm I lit the candle and opened my bag of crystals that I was given at the Chrystal healing shop. Then for 15 minutes I meditated by breathing, relaxing and freeing my mind of thoughts. I remembered to wrap myself in white/golden light.

Getting a bit bored I looked at the clock. Then I noticed the cat with big eyes watching movement in the kitchen. Something was moving up down and all around and across the floor. I got spooked and blew out the candle and packed away the crystals. Then I turned off the light and went to bed.

I read a book til I felt tired then went to sleep. That's when everything started to happen. I could hear movement under my ear, I thought it was something in my mattress. I could hear little noises around my bedside table. But the ear sound got worse. Every time I fell asleep I would be woken by the sounds of a million little mice feet running INTO the ear on the pillow. The sounds got louder as they got closer. It was worst in my left ear. Every time I lifted my head off the pillow the noise would stop. I stripped my pillow to make sure nothing was alive in it.

After settling down again scratching noises started up in the corner of my room. It didn't stop when I investigated. I was standing there wondering where the noise could be coming from. The scratching continued, I was positive that I had mice in my room, maybe even a rat, because the scratching sound was too big to be a mouse. I lifted the little pillows off the floor so that mice couldn't hide in their covers. I pulled open the cupboard drawers looking for signs of mice. I went back to bed with a thumping heart feeling very spooked. This time I said the Lords Prayer to myself and asked for the mouse/rat to stop scratching. It did. But I didn't sleep well until the cat eventually hopped on the bed to sleep with me. 

Tomorrow I was going to fix those mice.

NEXT DAY
By 8am the next morning I had been to two hardware stores and was the proud owner of one rat cage and two humane mouse traps. Everything was set up in my room. I had lifted shoes and bedding off the floor so the mice had no hiding places.

I spent the day feeling unsettled knowing that bed time kept getting closer. I had heard that the noises were nothing to worry about because it was only my intuition opening up. Google said the ear sounds were similar to rustling cellophane, which was a very good description.

That night nothing happened. All traps remained set. No sound of mice or rats. I was again very happy when the car hopped on the bed to sleep with me. I wondered if I should get another cat. A sleepy cat. One that liked to sleep on my bed all night long, every night.

I began to feel a bit better about going to bed each night. But I also began to realise that I did not have mice or rats in my house. So if it wasn't anything alive in my house what did I have? Was it a spirit? No, that was too much. If spirits were real that meant the spirit world was real. And that meant invisible monsters could be real...

CONCLUSION
The following night I woke at 2.45am hearing a radio. A muffled sound that wavered which made me think it was a person walking past on the street. I could still hear it when I went to the bathroom and finally decided that my neighbour must have visitors in their backyard. I went back to bed and blocked my ear so the noise wouldn't disturb me. The radio music stopped.

I had been hearing it in my left ear.

I couldn't go back to sleep so got up and had a cup of tea and watched TV for an hour. I Googled 'hearing music clairaudience'. Then I went back to bed leaving all the lights on and the bedroom door open. I had a wonderfully happy dream and a very solid sleep. When I woke at 8am I felt like I had a hangover, one that stayed all day.

I was secretly pleased that I had 'the ability', or part of it anyway.

Tell us your experience with spirit energies.

IMAGE
https://au.pinterest.com/pin/354095589435460344

No comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?