-->

Dangerous Psychic Predictions President Trump

Lindsay Edwards Psychic
Donald Trump will break his arm. Someone will find hidden evidence in Trumps office related to the US election Russian scandal, Trump will be assassinated before any charges can be brought against him but the case will continue against his son. 

My wonderful spirit guide rocked up and showed me that Donald Trump will be shot dead during a public speech he is doing. The person will shoot from a roof but will be killed by Trumps security immediately after killing Donald Trump. I question my guide how this person can get access to shoot Trump knowing he will have or should have the best security in the world and I am told that due to back lash of Trumps presidential decisions America knows that he has to go as if he remains to be president it’ll only get worse (there is a leak in the system). I am shown that he is shot during or shortly after an explosion which I feel isn’t too far from where Trump is giving his (unknown to him) last speech. I am shown a bow and arrow and feel it could be the arrow that goes through Trumps heart. I am given October for Trump to be shot dead 
and I see many riots, violent protests and total ciaos in the run up to his death.

My spirit guide tells me that Donald Trumps fate was to be President of the United States hence why he managed to become President without spending his life working in politics, and another thing which is fated for him is his passing in such an abrupt and shocking way! I am reassured that him passing in this way is due to a higher purpose and in order for the people of America to change the way they think about certain things. It may sound crazy but God does work in mysterious ways and spirit show me that bad things happen to people for a reason and that for everything bad that happens – good things can grow from it if those who remain choose that path, the path of enlightenment.

I am told that Trump will accomplish what he’s set out to while in presidential power and he will celebrate his success before being assassinated. The assassination is a retaliation for stopping ISIS. Spirit still mention June time for the war on ISIS and for ISIS to be squashed and I still see October for Donald Trump to be assassinated. This is a big job but spirit say someone has to do it, I am shown Donald Trump being assassinated again and it isn’t in America, I hear the country Afghanistan so I feel it may be there or certainly near there but it is a country where he has been welcomed to give a speech and during that speech he is hit from a roof top. I am told his killer feels it’s worth the sacrifice of being shot dead himself, he really believes that killing Trump is worth dying for.

I don’t see President Donald Trump completing 2018 as president and I am given October time for his cut off, I was previously given October 2017 for Donald Trump being assassinated but I am now being told that this will happen in October 2018, while he is in power and I see that his funeral takes place in winter time.. 

Psychic Julie McKenzie says while he will win the election it will be a short-lived term with illness or injury set to come his way and an attempt at his life at some point around the election.
“The attempt at Trump’s life may be before the election, after, or maybe even both,” Julie says. “I feel like someone will get caught up in the crossfire of that. I’m not sure if somebody passes from that or they just get shot in the arm. However, I don’t think he’ll see out his second term. There will be illness or injury or something that will stop him from doing so. It might be like six months after the election.” 
THE POPE - The Pope will be beheaded by ISIS this year and they will film it for the world to see. Spirit tell me that people will be left feeling like ‘why Italy and why get Italy so bad?’, I am told it’s done for the shock factor and nothing more. I am made aware that a lot of Trumps progress with the war may initially be kept top secret and people will question what on earth is going on but he and his team are actively working to bring down ISIS for good and the terror attacks we will see start to unfold around the world are actually retaliations from what’s going on behind the scenes which we’re not initially made aware of. 


Nikki - Psychic to the Stars Predicts:-
  1. Possible Impeachment around Donald Trump 
  2. Assassination (attempt) on Donald Trump 
  3. Trump will be gone by the Spring or before 
  4. Donald Trump will attack North Korea 
  5. Mike Pence and Donald Trump have to watch health 
  6. Melania Trump and son in danger 
  7. Problems around Donald Trump Jr. 
  8. A lot of people surrounding Trump will be gone by May 
  9. The Trump administration will fall like domino's before May 2018 
  10. Donald Trump in grave danger 
  11. A child will show up claiming to be Donald Trump's son, who he had out of wedlock 
  12. A ski accident around the Trump family 
  13. Death & Health watch for Donald Trump (It does not mean that he will pass but they might have to watch their health and also watch for danger in his life.) 
Jeanne Mayell Psychic
  1. As I have said from the beginning, Trump will not be impeached. The GOP Congress will continue to help prevent his crimes from coming to light.
  2. Ultimately the truth about Trump will emerge, but not while the GOP has control, and Trump will not be impeached.  The GOP knows they have to fully activate their plan to squash the full scope of the Mueller investigation before the November midterms when they could lose control of the Congress.


Sources

No comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?