-->

Theo Hayez is ALIVE we must find him

Two reputable psychics have looked into the disappearance of Theo Hayzes and both have come to the same conclusion - that he is alive next to water away from public sight.

Hayez was staying at the WakeUp! Byron Bay hostel and was last seen on May 31, the last 'ping' from his phone was on June 1 was near the iconic Cape Byron Lighthouse.

Psychic Lynn
An American psychic claims he is very dehydrated but alive.

I get they are looking in the wrong place. I see him leaving the bar and heading to a beachy/water spot. I realize they are looking in the bush, but they need to focus efforts on a shoreline. I see him spending hours walking around and near the water, and throwing stuff in the water as he walked. He was very intoxicated, and even passed out/slept near the water that night.

It looks like when he was sleeping, he got bit by something. The image I have is a snake (not sure if it is literal or symbolic for some other animal????). This bite made him weak and sick. I feel like he is still alive, but not doing well. He really needs some medical intervention, but is unable to get to it.

If anyone has any pull, please suggest they focus their search near a beach or water. Also, he is not near a public access. He feels to be in a remote area (where he wandered in his drunken state that night). He feels to be in bad shape and very dehydrated, but if they can locate him soon he should be able to fully recover... He really needs some healing light his way.
Love and light be with him until help is found. Please send some guiding light in his direction."


Psychic Tea Kay
An Australian psychic has claimed missing Belgian backpacker Theo Hayez is alive and stranded on a Byron Bay clifftop.

Psychic medium Tea Kay took to Facebook to urge residents to conduct a search in Broken Head, NSW, claiming she can 'see' the 18-year-old trapped in a rugged area.

Okay. I'm now going to put this here. I have to. I have been using my psychic medium skills to track where Theo Hayez has been, is at etc... Since last night. Broken Head needs to be searched ASAP. The rugged part, ocean side. Please, if anyone is near to there, go out there. listen out for him calling out'HELP'! Call out to him too. I can 'see' him stuck in an area he did not realize was so rugged. He was walking through bush last night towards the ocean because he could hear it. I 'saw' the moonlight on his face. He is worn out, but has had drinking water from the land. Yes there are other things that have happened, as far as I have been able to 'see'. But this is what is most important NOW People in Broken Head, go out there and call out to him, and listen for his call."

Tea arranged a Meditation & Prayer for Theo Hayez Safe Return for June 20th and in later facebook postings she provided positive updates from spirit saying that he will be found.


Latest message from Spirit, concerning Theo Hayez.
I was shown/told Very clearly, about 30mins ago, that Theo WILL be found.
They also showed me a news anchor on TV reporting such.
When I asked 'Where' he is, Spirit said 'It has already been told'.
I am taking that as meaning the initial message from them to me, about Theo being in the Broken Head area.
Please be safe out there.
Please keep sending Love to Theo and his Family."

And then a final update with a sad note


This is the final message I will be sharing in regards to the disappearance of Theo Hayez.
I was called by Spirit to speak up for him.
I was pushed to speak up about where he was at the time he was there, in the dense bush of the Broken Head area.
He has not been there throughout this whole time.
He was taken by evil people, on the night he disappeared.
When I saw him lost in the bush with the moonlight on his face, he had gotten away from these 'people'.
Unfortunately he did not know where he was when he ran, and did not know how to find safety. So, they got him again.
He was kept in a basement or cellar under a house.
He was also moved around to different places.
The window to find Theo alive ended up closing after about 3 and a half weeks. I did not get called to this awful situation until he had been missing for about 2 and half weeks approx.
I had a week to do my best. And that is what I gave.
I was able to see through Theo's eyes, I walked in his steps.
I felt some of what he went through.
I had the help of Spirit to do this.
On the 28th of June, I saw Theo surrounded by Golden Angels.
They were healing him because of what he went through.
I felt he would come to me at some point to confirm if he had passed over.
On the 30th of June, I was in a very relaxed state, I did not call him, I did not try to 'tap in' to see him.
Theo came to me, in Spirit.
With a big smile on his face, and wearing his hat.
He came very close so I could see his face clearly.
He thanked me for my efforts, and put love into my heart.
He told me he was with his ancestors now, and being well taken care of. He was calm and peaceful.
Yes... there are many details I have not shared here, and I will never share them publicly. However, I have shared them to a handful of people that I was guided to, and to the appropriate authorities. Yes, I still feel he will be found.
There is no more I can do now.
There is no more information I can bring through.
I send Theo's family so much love and healing.
I wish I could have seen more so to find him quickly.
I wish that people would understand more about what we all have inside... our innate abilities, so we could have used them all together, in a much better way.
I wish I could have physically been well enough to Be there.
I wish I could have given a better outcome.
I've learnt a very hard lesson.
I will never go public again with this kind of information.

I don't expect everyone to understand.
It is what it is. I can't change that.
However.. I truly hope I am wrong, and that he is found alive."

Please pray for this young man.



New Developments
"But he was being tracked by Google - so every 15 seconds, Google was recording his precise location. His family were able to get into his Google account, get all this data and put all of that information on a map.

"We can see exactly where he went after he left that bar, and he walked this very strange route and ended up on a beach called Tallow Beach in Byron.

"The phone is a big mystery - it hasn't been found but it was still pinging until about 1.40pm that Saturday afternoon. But Theo's last activity was at about one in the morning.

"For some reason, he switched his location off just after midnight - but we know he continued to use his phone. He sent a couple of messages to friends, he watched a YouTube video, and from that, we can gather he was okay at that point. But something happened then.

New witness
Leesa Horn, a beauty therapist from Queensland, came forward as a possible witness - revealing that she saw a man 'looking dead' by the side of the Pacific Highway.

"She was driving south towards Sydney, just past Coffs Harbour very early in the morning on June 2nd, and a man tried to wave her down," Murray said.

"Lying on the ground next to this man was another man who appeared to be dead. She went to stop, but thought better of it and drove on. She called 000, but they couldn't find anyone.

"This was four days before Theo's family knew that he was missing - and when his story was on the news, she saw the footage and what she was wearing, and she instantly thought of the man lying on the road looking dead.


#enigmaticearth #theohayez #missingpeople #prayfortheo #miracleplease

Source

2 comments :

  1. New developments
    https://7news.com.au/the-daily-edition/the-lighthouse-podcast-searches-for-answers-in-the-case-of-backpacker-theo-hayez-c-598667

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://9now.nine.com.au/60-minutes/60-minutes-under-investigation-strange-and-sudden-breakthrough-in-search-for-missing-backpacker-theo-hayez/cc99967f-a006-43e5-a3eb-ee7239b57262

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?