-->

Beware Negative Words

When I first opened myself up to spirituality, one of the most challenging things to overcome was the fear that I was programmed with from a young child. My exposure, like many, related back to anything paranormal was "scary" or "bad." If you opened up, harm would certainly come your way. I believed in the good, so by default, there was also bad out there, and the bad was overwhelming in my mind.


It took time to accept my "gifts" and I learned that spirituality was actually a beautiful thing, and there are lots of high vibrational beings that want to protect and serve us in the greater good. Our minds and mental intentions are all we need to shield us from negative forces, we just have to believe in yourself. I hear the saying "if you believe it, you can achieve it" as I type this out. If you visualize white light around you, so it is. If you command anything that doesn't serve your greater good to leave, it will because it must. Our minds are powerful, and don't discount your internal strength. 

Taking things a step further, when we talk to ourselves, set protection, smudge our space, it is important to use clear and concise language because the lower vibe entities out there have manipulated our language to get us to essentially spell cast things they want to happen. Talking with negatives is one of those things. I have realized and learned that spirits don't "hear" the negative in our speech and work off of direct language. To illustrate what I mean, here are some examples: 

Don't do that = Do that (Spirit doesn't recognize "don't")
Aren't allowed = Allowed (Spirit doesn't recognize "aren't") 
Shouldn't be here = Be here (Spirit doesn't recognize "shouldn't")

To even better illustrate this, when clearing a space or formulating a mantra, speak to the positive, and be direct, even if you need to take time to focus on it or write it down. Rather than say "spirits are not allow here and need to leave," I say "all low vibrational beings need to leave and go to where they are better served, you must leave at once." Similar message, but one is direct and avoids the "negative." 

I would encourage you to think about your word usage. It isn't what you say, but how you say it as you form your intent. Have gratitude, have thanks and speak clearly. 

Prayer to Break the Power of Word Curses
Break the power of negative words that can hurt your spirit, damage your faith and leave you wounded. Unhealed wounds are an access way for the enemy! 

"Father, Your word says in Isaiah 54:17 that “No weapon formed against me shall prosper, and every tongue which rises up against me in judgment shall be condemned,” and that this is my inheritance in the Lord. Right now I condemn every negative word that has been spoken over myself, my family and my future in Jesus name.I lift up (____, ____, ___) and I repent for, and I condemn every negative word I have spoken over myself, my family, and our future. I repent for vows made silently or spoken and I ask that You release me and all those affected by those things to be released from any ungodly vows. I repent for speaking any words that are contrary to Your will, O God, and I break the power of them now in the name and authority of Jesus Christ. I also break the power of negative words of others spoken out of their own fear, anger, criticisms, offense, malice, ill will, envy, jealousy, unforgiveness and bitterness. I break the power of false prophetic words. I break the power of prognosticators, physicians, parents, ministers, teachers, peers, and authority figures in our lives that had power to negatively influence us, create fear or harm our self image, self esteem or belief system. I call our belief system back into alignment with God and His Word. I break the power of negative words, including those that have evil spirits associated with them through the use of conjuring, spells, incantations, potions, and all forms of magic and witchcraft; words and spirit associations that have been assigned to us in order to perpetuate a curse must now be broken and all curses made void. I command in the name of Jesus Christ that all evil spirits associated with these curses to leave me, my family, and all that pertains to our lives, and be sent back to hell immediately. I command all open doors to the enemy that originated with these harmful words to be closed now and the blood of Jesus applied to those doorways. I forbid the enemy from crossing through the blood. I declare that those negative words will no longer ring in my ears, nor in those that have heard or repeated negative, condemning words. I declare that words that have been used as a weapon will no longer ring in the ears of my loved ones and hinder their faith or their future. From this day forward, I declare their ears shall be deaf to condemning words laced with a spirit of death. All shame, insecurity, inferiority, fear, failure, unworthiness, rejection, loathing, rebellion, lawlessness, idolatry and perversity that originated from these ungodly words and their effects is now broken off of myself and all my family members. I declare only faith, peace, joy, love, and confidence in the Lord Jesus Christ shall prosper in their heart, mind and spirit in Jesus name. Let the love of Your Holy Spirit, of Your mercy and acceptance be shed abroad in our hearts. Let there be revelation, truth and understanding be released into our hearts and minds. Let the counsel of Your Holy Spirit unravel every lie and bring us back to the truth that sets us free. Father God, I thank You and Holy Spirit for releasing blessing into my life and that of my loved ones and enabling us to walk with our heads held high. Thank You for breaking every ungodly yoke of bondage and oppression that came as a result of condemning words. In Jesus name, I thank you for a fresh start for me and my family. Amen."
Source


Image

No comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?