-->

Tribute to Joanne Cappy aka Chris Holly


Chris was the encouragement behind the birth of Enigmatic Earth in 2012. She wanted another focus for the half-cat phenomena and introduced us in Half Cat Mutilation Reports Continue!


Our Introduction by Chris
At this point, after years of trying to find answers or even find a clue- I can only say I have no idea who or what or why this strange horrific cat killing or any of the animal mutilations are taking place all over the world The only thing I do know as fact is that animal and even human mutilations occur and continue to be complete mysteries. Who or what could be behind this horror is a question I think needs to be researched seriously and quickly. I think we have looked at these things with a dumbed down curiosity that allows us to simply shrug our shoulders and walk away. I think this may be a mistake and we should try to look at this nightmare not only in a more serious manner but as a warning of what may be ahead if we do not confront such horrors in a more determined way. We need to insist on more involvement of our law enforcement officials along with the eyes of science to figure out why these awful mutilations and slaughters of living creatures are happening worldwide. I admit I could not give this subject the time and effort it needs. I was at a loss at where or who to ask or turn to about it when along with a few new reports of half cat mutilations in my email I found a note from a person who told me they wanted to start looking at these things with a more determined eye. They realize the depth and horror of these mutilations and decided to do something about it. They are going to join with others and continue to collect and report data concerning this issue. They will contact those who are working on this subject with the hopes a more serious thinking can be applied to this truly horrific subject.
The name of their site is ‘Enigma Earth’ they will be collecting and welcomes reports of all the animal mutilations and understands the scope and horror of the half cat dilemma. You can reach Enigma Earth @ https://swollensky.blogspot.com/
I will be working with this site by directing this type of report to them and providing links to their site on my blog. I hope all those interested in and disgusted, disturbed and concerning by these activities support and help this site work on this horrible situation. I believe that many subjects considered unknown would be solved if people worked together to find answers. This has not been the case with the paranormal to date however maybe due to the brutal killing of so many living creatures we will start to give up egos and dreams of internet success to stop the madness of these mutilations. For now continue to be careful out there, turn off your hand held gadgets and phones and give your full attention to your surroundings. And for all of you who love your cats- keep them near and keep them safely out of harm’s way.
About Chris
Chris Holly spent a great deal of her life building different entrepreneur ventures, however her one true passion has always been writing. Chris found out long ago it was far easier to explain the paranormal by way of a true story told in an interesting form. She lived a life filled with extreme experiences and unique events involving that which we do not understand and felt it her destiny to tell these true events to the world by way of her short stories or articles based on true experiences of her own or reports told to her by those who read her work. Chris is known to be a writer who will protect her sources understanding how difficult the world can be to those who come forward with experiences of the unknown. Chris learned how cold the world can be to those who have encountered the paranormal. She learned this lesson as a young woman after her own UFO event. Chris has been writing Chris Holly’s Endless Journey with the Unknown for many years as well as cp hosting on many radio shows that cover the unknown. Chris lives on Long Island New York with her husband, family and little dog Buddy.

Obituary

Joanne Cappy of Fort Salonga on December 28, 2019, 68 years of age. Beloved wife of Michael. Mother of James Preissler (Cara) Loving sister of Susan Elliott and Holly Lidowski (Edward). Fond sister in-law of Christine Cappy and Charles Cappy. Dear Aunt of John Lidowski, Jeff Lidowski and Barbara Stevenson. Visiting Nolan Funeral Home, 5 Laurel Avenue, Northport, NY, Friday 2-5 & 7-9 pm. Funeral Saturday 11:15 am at the funeral home with burial to follow at Genola Rural Cemetery.
Memorial Fund
Joanne Cappy
My wife Joanne Cappy, AKA writer/journalist Chris Holly, after years and years of painful suffering passed away at home while on partial life support. She was loved with myself as her primary and sole care giver 24 hours a day. Through all of her pain and suffering she was a Brave, Gracious woman always appreciative of all the care that she was given.

I wanted to give her the type of funeral service that she deserved as she was the kindest, sweetest woman that I have ever known. This type of fund raising is something that I never ever thought that I would have the need to do, nor would ever want to do. However after years of paying for my wife's medical care and having had to close my business in order to attend to her medical care full-time I find myself with my life saving gone, and needing to pay for all of the medical bills and other final expenses.

I am solely responsible and in charge of her final expenses. And so I am swallowing my pride and asking for any kind of help that people would be kind enough to offer. The funeral service that I planned at Nolans Funeral Home in Northport New York was a beautiful service and took place on 4th January 2020. I am however still struggling to pay off her funeral expenses to this date 29th February 2020 as well as all the other medical bills. I know that it is sometimes difficult for people to make donations. I would however be most appreciative of however little or much that people are able to donate to my campaign. I am eternally grateful for any help that I am given. 

Sincerely,
Michael Cappy, Husband of Joanne (Chris Holly)

No comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?