-->

Entity Mutilating Pets in Locked Cages

SNARL UK is at the forefront of trying to prove to police that a human is responsible for the ongoing pet mutilation problem, but there is those amongst us who beleive there is something frighteningly non human about it because of the strange complexities within each case. 

A pet owner who found her beloved rabbit decapitated said she is “devastated” the Police have dropped their investigation into the M25 Cat Killer. On Thursday, the Metropolitan Police concluded their three-year investigation into the alleged pet killer who was suspected to have killed over 400 animals. Police believe the mutilations were likely down to fox attacks.

But a group tracking the cat killer, called Snarl, say they have proof many killings were human caused and will continue their investigations. Nicola Camoccio, from St Leonards, found her beloved pet rabbit Clive mutilated in her garden last Christmas. Snarl say they have no doubt it was the work of the killer and was “one of the nastiest” incidents they had investigated.

The 48-year-old has kept Clive’s decapitated body in the hope that the killer is caught, and the rabbit’s head is returned, so that she could have a proper burial for him.
It was so horrific finding Clive, the killer took all of his internal organs ribs and backbone – I was hysterical. I remember feeling so much fear.
Snarl and Nicola say the remains of Clive were found in Nicola’s garden. Clive’s liver had been placed by the shed and appeared “surgically removed” according to the animal rescue charity. Nicola was asked not to remove the organ from the garden and so she put a pot over it to protect it from scavengers. 
The next morning, when she lifted the pot, Clive’s liver had been replaced by his collar.
Along with Snarl, she has no doubt that the attack was human, not fox-related. She added: “The police have dismissed it as a fox but I’m angry because I know that this person is still out there. Clive is now gone and there’s other victims. “The killer will never stop until he is caught.”

In response to the police’s conclusion, the animal charity released a statement on Thursday. Boudicca Rising, the founder of Snarl, said: “We have taken a collective decision to continue with the investigation. Our thoughts are with owners who have been confronted by this news without any warning.”
Sussex Police said: “Sussex Police did refer a number of incidents of mutilated animals to the Metropolitan Police, but there was no evidence to suggest that there was any anything suspicious.”
HOW IS IT POSSIBLE? - Public Comments
My grandsons rabbit was found earlier this year in the garden with its stomach sliced neatly open when my son told me I collected it and took it to my local vet, who after examining it, concluded that certain organs were missing and the cut was human rather than animal. The bizarre thing was the garden is fully secured with high fencing all around with houses on either side its not a huge garden and who ever it was would have had to scale at least 7ft !! 
How did they know the rabbit was in the garden to start with?
How did they know the rabbit lived deep under the shed?
Without any flippancy at all, it sort of makes one wonder whether it's the work of someone not human.. I know that sounds far-fetched but when one considers regarding such a highly enclosed garden, they either have ladders, or something else.... ! And again I repeat, no flippancy intended, just very, very bizarre although when he is caught, all will become clear how he has managed to do all this, all this time, without being caught.

I too agree with the not human not animal theory it is too bizarre to be anything one can put a finger on and I think the police already know this.

My daughters rabbit was killed years ago. She lived in a hutch inside a secure locked pen. We came home and found her headless body placed neatly at top of garden. 
But the pen and hutch were still shut up and secured. 
No way any fox could do that. But someone scaled our fence to get in. Still makes us shudder even now. 

About 4 years ago I came home and found my rabbit in the garden, he appeared to be laying out enjoying the sunshine and I thought he had escaped his run. 
When I went out to get him back in his head was missing and the run was still secure. 
At the time I assumed he had found a way out and a fox had got to him but I have wondered since if he was killed by someone.

Found within Moments
Facebook is rife in the UK with mysterious headless, bloodless bodies of fox cubs and rabbits. Some mutilations have been discovered while the body is still warm. Where do the bodies come from? How do they appear? Are they dropped from the sky or tossed from a vehicle. WHY IS THERE NEVER BLOOD FOUND ON THE BODY?

My neighbour knocked on my door earlier to ask for help as she had found a dead fox cub in her garden. The poor little animal had been completely decapitated. What I found odd is that there was no blood anywhere but the body was still soft. The head is still missing and we assumed it had been killed by another animal but I keep thinking how it looked too 'clean' for an attack....this little family of foxes are regulars around here so to see one of the cubs like this is really upsetting. Please keep an eye out for the rest of them in case they suffer in the same way! - Gosport UK Facebook 8 Jul '20

I had a fox do this to my rabbit.. No blood anywhere and the head missing. I caught the fox carrying her body in the garden. She was a white rabbit and wasn't a spot of blood on her. I doubt the fox did it if there was no blood, the fox probably unfortunately got hold of the rabbit after it happened. - Gosport UK Facebook 8 Jul '20

I found a cub beheaded ... literally severed off, no blood just the body without a head in my garden .. the mother had 3 cubs, only saw one cub weeks later no sign of the others .. thought maybe another animal killed it but it was a clean cut so doubtful ... this was a few years ago but same happened to me ... AND my children witnessed it, they found it actually .. horrendous! -- Gosport UK Facebook 8 Jul '20


Source

No comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?