-->

Izzy the missing miracle

Pea Horsely Animal Communicator saves a missing pet.
I live in Australia. A friend of a friend suggested I contact you. I was driving home from Mackay to Townsville on March 2nd this year, and about half way home a truck rammed me from behind, causing me to lose control and go off the highway. I rolled for about 100 metres, but came to rest on my car wheels. My fur baby, Izzy, was in the car with me, and traumatized she escaped out a broken window and ran away. I was taken to hospital and unable to look for her until the following day. I travelled countless times back to crash site and searched for her – it’s all bush land and I’ve walked kilometres looking for her. I have contacted all farm properties in the area and distributed multiple flyers. I have also put out information on multiple missing animals Facebook pages. I am desperate to bring her home. I don’t know if she is still alive. There was only one sighting reported which was on the night of the accident, and I was in hospital. She was seen on the side of the highway near the crash site.”
Communications 
My heart went out to them. I imagined being in a car accident and then my own dog escaping from the car terrified and in shock. Was she still alive was my first question. If she was perhaps I could help.

Thankfully when I communicated with Izzy the first things she expressed was, “I’m safe. I fled.” I felt she was still alive but I double-checked with a gestalt technique to be sure. She also showed an image of her body; her ribs were clearly showing. She felt bruised but otherwise, amazingly, she was doing pretty good physically. Yes, she was hungry, scared and worried, but she was still in her physical body which meant there was hope. I took time to offer her comfort, healing and to reassure her I’d try and help her and Jo back together again.

My first communication with Izzy was spread over two sessions as I gained her confidence. Izzy is more of a timid dog than a confident one; she’d gone into survival mode and was not as open as she would be if she’d felt safe at home. She reminded me a lot of my own dog’s character, which in a way made me even more determined to try and help Jo get her home safe. I shared some identifying markers for Jo who was able to recognize a location and went to look. Izzy had mentioned a river a number of times and pictured a structure, which wasn’t very tall, manmade and occasionally had people in it. It wasn’t something I knew or recognized. Izzy ended the communication by picturing and expressing that she wanted to be held in Jo’s arms.

The second communication with Izzy was about encouraging her to be seen. She began by repeating, “I’m safe.” When a dog is in survival mode and hiding it takes longer to locate them. Wherever she’d got herself, she felt she was in a safe place and keen to remain there. Jo wanted me to ask her if she felt safe enough to approach a human for help. Izzy replied emphatically, ‘No.’

I spent quite a while talking with her, gaining more trust and sharing Jo’s encouraging messages like, ‘Let her know I’ve been searching for her since the accident, and people within miles are looking for her too.’

Izzy communicated she wouldn’t venture out, ‘Until it grows dark. Safest time.’

I began to ask things of her. ‘Please be visible to a human,’ I communicated.

I agreed she could do this from a distance, but that she would need to ‘come out and stand still. ‘Let a human see you clearly. Then return to safety.’

I explained that I hoped the human would tell Jo they’d spotted her and Jo would then be able to call for her in the right location. I went further to explain, ‘This is how you can be reunited and go home together.

With great determination Izzy replied, ‘I will do it.’

I carried on to share Jo’s message that a lot of people had been trying to find her and Izzy replied, ‘I feel a great caring.’

Then I communicated Jo’s message, ‘I’m doing my best to get Izzy home and into my arms,’ acknowledging that I had passed her communication request to Jo and Jo had responded. This added more trust between the three of us. Izzy responded, ‘I feel so much happier.’

Jo’s final message to Izzy was, ‘Tell her I’ll never give up looking for her.’

Izzy replied, ‘I know you love me. It wasn’t your fault.’

I passed on to Jo that Izzy was feeling muscly, strong and stronger in heart. She was feeling happier since the connection began through the communications. She was more optimistic and positive.

Then the most heartwarming message from Izzy, ‘I know there’s a way home.’

I repeated our agreement that she’d show herself and Izzy said it would be when it’s dark and the moon was high and bright. Izzy offered to show herself ‘in three sleeps.’

Izzy’s last message was, ‘I want to come home.’

I ended by telling her, “Make yourself visible. Keep safe.’

That was on March 25, over three and half weeks since the crash. Then two days later…

Izzy Is Home! I got a fairytale ending – it’s a miracle. Your communication with Izzy was invaluable and kept me going. I honestly believe she made herself visible to someone. It was an epic mission to get her. She has been just eating and sleeping. Took her to this vet this morning and she has no broken bones, her bloods showed normal kidney and liver function. Honestly just malnourished and exhausted. I gave her a long warm shower and used pet medicated shampoo. She is loving being home, and I am forever grateful.’

Izzy may not have waited ‘three sleeps’, she may have shown herself on the second night. Although Jo and I aren’t completely certain on this because maybe Izzy meant three UK sleeps, which would have been two Aussie sleeps.

Once Jo had Izzy settled, the following day she went into more detail and offered thanks to all the people who had helped and supported her.

It Took A Team To Bring Izzy Home

‘Your communication with Izzy gave me hope, and kept me going. It was indeed essential. She was alive, safe, showing ribs, but surviving out there. I cannot believe it to be honest. I think she actually had plenty of opportunity to show herself to a human, but didn’t. The fact you communicated with her and gained her trust, and that she presented herself to a human at the time she did – is indeed a miracle. The beach where I found her is so isolated – the guy camping on the beach shouldn’t have even been there. Firstly it is very remote, and difficult to get there. Secondly, our government had introduced a new rule saying no camping was allowed due to COVID-19. It is a miracle they were camping there, and that Izzy felt ok to show herself. And Jay who saw her – he saw my flyer and called me. Those variables in themselves are a miracle. Yesterday I was at work when I received a phone call from a young man called Jay. He left a voicemail saying he had sighted Izzy down at Elliot River Beach. He had seen my flyer, and because he is an amazing person, he called me. I was fortunate to be given permission to leave work. I drove down to meet Jay, which was about 10km from the crash site (coastal direction) at a place known as the Elliot River Huts. Jay said he had seen Izzy over on the beach, and I would need a boat to access unless I waited until about 9pm for the tide to go out. To get to the beach was an extraordinary task, and took a couple of hours, but we made it just as the sun was going down. We found paw prints, and guided by Jay’s advice as to where he had spotted her, we headed there.
I spotted Izzy in the shrub/grass. I called out to her and she started running. She was terrified. She ran to the sand along the water, stopping occasionally to look back. I was calling her but my voice wasn’t being carried by the wind. Izzy ran up the sand dunes, and out of sight. I desperately tried to crawl up the sand dunes but every time I almost got over, the sand would collapse underneath me. Eventually I was able to propel my body over the top and I got up and saw her in the distance. She kept running. So I ran too. Eventually she slowed, and after about 5 minutes of cat and mouse, she stopped, and let me walk up and put my arms around her. I cried and cried. I picked her up and carried her back, sliding down the sand dunes with her. My friends met me with her lead, and I carried her back to where we had entered the beach. We gave her water and food. I got back to my car, put her in the front seat with bedding, belted her in and we headed home. I took Izzy to the vet this morning and amazingly she is fine, apart from being malnourished and exhausted. She is being pampered and treated like royalty.
‘It is so wonderful to have her home. It’s a miracle. On the beach, the only structure was the tent that the guy had set up. Nothing else for kilometres. However, prior to the beach, way back from the ocean (and to get from the beach requires low tide or a boat) are the Elliot Huts. They are essentially sheds (structures) where people live (think: underground living – away from civilisation). A whole other world. This makes sense from your information. I travelled down on the Thursday afternoon, and I did find a structure that matched / was similar to the picture you sent. It’s funny – where I searched on the Thursday was still kilometres from where I found Izzy, but it all helped as part of the puzzle. I think it was the second night I found her. I decided that I wasn’t going to wait anyway, I was going to search and search and not wait the 3 nights. I believe she managed to travel to the beach from the river when it was low tide – which is from 9pm onwards. Which makes sense why she chose evening to find her.’

A Happy Ending
I wrote to Jo, ‘Please give your darling a big kiss from me and tell her, “Well done! You did good and are perfect. I love you.”

Thank you also Jo for trusting me and going with the communication. I understand the rollercoaster agony of trying to find your missing animal and it is such a hard place to function from.

I just lay down with Izzy and told her what you said. She is very happy to be home. I did trust you Pea, you gave me hope at a time when I was struggling so much. Thank you also for responding to my request to help – and for believing in a positive outcome for Izzy and I. You have my permission to share anything you would, anything at all. If this success story can help even one other animal be reunited with their owner, then it is worth it. Love Jo (and Izzy – the bravest girl I know).

Source

No comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?