-->

Almost Proof


An alert member of the public thought his experience was so strange that he wanted to alert others.

"I live in the UK in Staines near London.

Sunday morning I found the back half of a small black cat in my back garden. It had been cut in two and was left on the path between the shed and back door...impossible to miss. 

THERE IS NO ACCESS AT ALL INTO THE GARDEN OTHER THAN THROUGH OTHER PEOPLE'S GARDENS.

I have two black cats of my own but both of these were safe and sound indoors. I couldn't find any trace of the other half. What was odd was there were no visible marks or apparent injuries to the back part of the cat which you would expect if it had been attacked. I know my neighbour's very well and the garden that backs on to mine is owned by a cat lover with at least 6 cats of his own, so I don’t think they would have been responsible and it's not possible that it could have been thrown into the garden either. 

It's very weird, I have CCTV in my garden but it points at the back door. I've since relocated it to cover the whole garden just in case. I'll let you know if I capture anything on it!"
 contributed by Jay



1 comment :

  1. Great idea, you have been witness to this vile phenomena, its left its calling card.This mystery has intrigued you and you have set about getting (hopefully) some answers. I applaud you and wish you well, if only we could get others to do what you are doing, but first they have to get used to the idea that there is something not human doing these mutilations.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?