-->

Lost Flight MH370


Image Link
The Lost Flight MH370 is bringing forth astonishing information from a variety of sources. From the ordinary to the outlandish here are some of the insights. 

Could you please do a reading on the Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 that is reported to have crashed in the South China Sea on 8 March 2014?

Psychic Focus - Is a thoroughly respectable and highly accurate seer who says that we will find pieces of the wreckage but the mystery will be around for a long time. She says that everyone survived the crash and provides descriptions of some of the passengers and how they are handling their current predicament.

"I see that there is a huge electrical disturbance. What looks like a clear day turns into this dark, gloomy surrounding. It looks like heat lightening and flashes surround the plane. I also see what looks like discharges of static electricity coming off the plane. The flight attendants are trying to stand, and people are trying to stand and grab something above their heads? It is chaotic and a lot of turbulence. Oxygen masks then start to fall. Then there is this loud thundering sound that is so deafening that people are grabbing the sides of their head. I feel the pain in my ear, like it is loud and so much pressure!

Then all of a sudden there is this silence. It is so quiet and calm. No one is talking, there is no noise. It is the ultimate peaceful feeling. I don't even hear the noise of the plane- as if the engine isn't even running. It feels like the plane is gliding, there is no turbulence. Like it is floating so peacefully through the air. 

I can't help but feel like this plane went into a different layer or dimension of our current existence. I just see what looks like an electric storm and the sky immediately surrounding the plane has this plasma look to it. When you stare at a hot road it gives the appearance of blurry vision in the space directly above it, well the sky looks like that around the plane. The next thing I see is that the plane is gone. I realize this is a very alternative concept, but I just report what I see. I see the jungle, and what I notice most are the leaves. The passengers are looking at the vegetation is complete amazement, but not in complete horror, but rather amazement. They are gigantic. The climate feels warm and humid, but rather comfortable. I also have the images of the plane on a beachy coast as if it coasted to a graceful landing. I can't get the images of show Lost out of my mind, as if the fundamental situation may be similar... I see this as some electrical / magnetic situation. I can't visualize an explosion at this time. I do see a flash of light. It looks more like light than fire, and it appears to have happened right after the turbulence, and prior to the great “calm” that overtook the plane.

They were flying normal, and it got very dark out. Like they were being surrounded by something that looked like smog. Then I saw what looked like a lightning storm. Lighting was hitting the plane and electric sparks were coming from the plane. The ride got rough and it was complete chaos. Then this loud rumbling started, and at that time people started covering their ears. Once the rumbling stopped, there was an eerie calm over everyone. It was incredibly silent. 

Pilots: I do get there were some unbalanced energy with at least one of them BUT I also get that when the plane entered the strange electric storm, they panicked. They maintained control, but on the inside they felt fear. I don’t see foul play from my perspective. I see an instinct of survival come over them. 

It is warm. Looks like an island. The plane coasted into a sandy beach. There is what looks like a tropical jungle about 100 yards off the coastline. The leaves on the plants are enormous- reminds of something I would have seen on Jurassic Park. The temperature is warm, I see people in short sleeves and still sweating. They were able to make fire and are keeping a fire on the beach as some kind of signal. Looks incredibly remote. I see no other people on the island. I can see some mountains in the central part of the island and at a distance look like they may have snow on the very top. They don't realize how lost they are. They want to come back. They are more anxious than scared. I cannot see them being located. I feel like bits of the plane broke off during the turbulence/electrical storm and that will be found, but for the most part the plane is intact. 

I do not see this as intentional or a government plan. I see this more as a phenomenon or rare, unusual event. They were at the wrong place at the right time and right conditions. I see this as being unexplained for a long time. 

Also regarding where they are. This is a concept that is somewhat hard to understand, but we are taught that time is linear. We are also taught that there is a start and stop point and things progress forward along a line. I too see time as linear, but I don't think we are restricted to always moving forward. I see we jump ahead and backwards. We don't always remember where we have been. Your subconscious knows and that is why we may feel that we have been somewhere or recognize someone and don't remember. Having said that, I see that they had a "time slip" into the past. I have had many images of Gilligan's Island pop up in typing this, so I think that is also noteworthy. I still see them on an island with a jungle inland. They are alive... 

I also keep seeing tiny islands on a map to the east of Malaysia. I feel the plane was directed more toward that area. The only way back is the way they went, and I can't see that. I see them being on Earth, but in the past, like an alternate reality (I just report what I see). 

If you had someone that was 70 years old on the flight, and they slipped back let’s say 50 years. They would still be 70 years old, but just living in a different time. I see that if we could locate this tribe that I see on this “jungle island with a large snow-capped mountain in the middle” we could get real answers. 

I would also like to explore the area of Palau Palau more. The term or sound Cocos (Kokos) is relevant to this search. The more I focus on this the more connected I am to this area.

As a whole, people look to be ok.. There are some injuries. I see one person specifically with some pretty big cuts on their leg and limping, but there is some kind of huge leaves wrapped around it. I am not viewing any deaths, just injuries at this point. If there were deaths, they are out of my view. 

I also see some kind of tribal people. I get the impression that they will eventually meet them, but I don't feel hostility. I see them looking at the survivors strangely like they don't understand the aircraft that brought them, and the clothing is very perplexing to them. The tribal people are more afraid of them than anything... This looks like a glimpse as to how they merge into a society....I see the area in question to the southwest of what is shown on the map as the search area. They were much more off the path that they are broadcasting. 

Many of them asked how to come back. I cannot get a visual on that. I see them as ok, some injuries, but for the most part ok. I also get an impression that mentally something happened as they disappeared, because they "feel" accepting of their situation. Update -  I see they (the passengers) can come back, but there is some expectation or needed action from us to make that happen. I have been really pondering if Ancient Mu or Kumari Kandam exists on a parallel plane, and that is where these passengers are… I think my emotions want them to be safe and sound here on current earth, so I keep focusing on this physical plane of existence we all experience, but there is something nagging that is much more complex than simply “just finding them.” I have to hold true to my initial reactions and work on what I see, blocking my emotions from the mix.

We will continue to look, and even when it is out of mass media, government will be so intrigued that they will continue to search for this. I also see some kind of a distraction coming up that will take over the media as a way to get this off the news. Government doesn't like dealing with all the questions (I see it makes them squirm). It is as if they have similar theories as this reading, but don't know how to explain it or what to do just yet when addressing the mass population. 

The passengers appear to be what I would call just "ok". I see huge fire on the beachy area trying to create a smoke screen. They look dirty, but appear to have water (I see sandy jugs sitting around.) It looks like after you get within the jungle part of the island there is a stream with clean water they are able to drink from and they send teams to go retrieve it. They look very tired too sleep is the issue... Also, some of them are just angry. They are so mad they haven't been found. Others in a way accept it, and have had a peacefulness come over them. 

They are so confused as to how to describe what happened. They don’t fully understand where they are in relationship to time because they are on a scarcely inhabited island, but they think they just landed there. They remember the electrical storm, but after that it was just strangely quiet. The passengers that seem are mentally strong, feel fine, and they are trying to tell the ones that are mentally catching up (they are confused and don’t know why, and feel something happened but don’t know what) that they are in some kind of shock.

Is there any information you can provide from the list of passengers so that their relatives will know for sure you are seeing them for real? 

I haven't looked at the list because I don't want it to affect my impressions, but I will try to get some descriptions... let me take a moment.. . Ok I had some random people come into my mind. 
  1. There was a business man, looks to be in his late 20s, and was traveling wearing a suit. When the plane landed he morphed into a leader. He took off his shirt, and is just wearing a white t-shirt with his dress pants, he found a bandanna and twisted it up and is wearing it as a headband. The distinguishing feature of him is he has a golden chain around his neck with a very unique charm. He never takes it off. (If feels like a gift and a link to someone close to him here) He also has a scar on his cheek and I want to say it is acne related. He has a lot of survival instincts- as if in his personal life this person practiced or studied how to survive... 
  2. There is a guy, also in his 20s that he emerged to be "2nd in command".. What I see with him is a tattoo on his arm that looks like an upside down triangle (I felt like it had a Superman quality about it). 
  3. There is a woman that looks to be late 20s early 30s and there is something about her with her purse. It is like she is guarding something in her purse (food, candy, mints??). The purse had really huge metal buckles and an "expensive" feel to it. Wherever she goes, she takes this purse. I even see her walking to the edge of the jungle to use the latrine and she keeps this purse on her shoulder the whole time. 
  4. I see a lady who has really nervous hands. Like she is "ringing" or moving her hands all the time. I get an image of knitting or crocheting (I can't tell if she is knitting there, or this is something she does at home) but as she is doing this activity, her eyes feel rather large. She is paying attention to everything being said and everything being done. I get an intuitive sense with her (card reader?). 
  5. I got an image of an Asian man that was trying to convey a message to me in a language that I couldn’t understand. He seemed frustrated that he couldn’t “talk” to me, and then he held up his hands and showed me 2 fingers, 3 fingers and 7 fingers. Does anyone know what 2-3-7 means? I couldn't get a clearer message on that. One distinguishing thing I saw was that the gentleman trying to communicate with me had a pinky finger that was either broken, dislocated or possible deformed. It appeared to be bent oddly at the first joint, didn’t seemed painful, and looked healed over, but something noticeable. 
  6. Jee Jing Hang: I get he was there working a new business deal (I see him shaking hands with another man). I also see him looking at a laptop (as if to say I could do this online, but it isn’t right, he wanted to be in person.). He was excited about the project (business deal) , but not the trip. I get he didn’t like traveling (motion sick, nervous?) I also get the impression that he wanted to surprise someone with this deal he was working out. I ask myself what this deal was- The first thing I hear is that it is confidential (as if it is confidential until it is settled). I also get that is has to do with real estate- and the business has to be at a specific location (and expand, grow from there). He looked to be practicing or rehearsing what he need to say during his business presentation, as if in his head he was prepping himself (I see this chanting in his mind) right up until the plane ran into trouble. 
  7. Fariq Abdul Hamid, one of the pilots. The first thing I see Is that he is in the cockpit, they hit some turbulence.. He is holding on tightly to the controls as if they had to turn off or assist the auto steering to manage though this rough patch in the air. Then I see him with this very strange look on his face as if something took the plane over. I saw him lift his hands into the air, and actually say something to someone else, like “look at this.” The plane looked as if it was steering itself, and the odd part of the image is that it steered with grace- it wasn’t erratic, fluctuating up and down, it was very smooth as if it was coasting. It was so silent during this too- like you go through this loud turbulence and it is followed by this zen like silence. I get an image of a kid flying a remote controlled airplane, as if the plane itself went through the air with that kind of ease. The most vivid thing I get when focusing on this gentlemen was the plane ride- I can’t get much after that. Updated - I am going to see how Captain Zaharie Ahmad Shah landed this plane. I wanted to take a minute to focus on that…When I first pose this question, I see his face (or someone who is projected as him since I don’t know what he really looks like) and I see this confused look. I then see an image of the cockpit, and he is sitting in it. I then see as they approach the turbulence / electrical storm, he is gripping the steering wheel / controls and his knuckles are white from holding on so tight. I get there was a real struggle to maintain control during this moment of turbulence. Then everything goes calm, and I see him lift his hands off the controls in complete astonishment. He is just looking at the wheel and it is moving by itself, and everything is at a calm. It was like the plane was steering and controlling itself without his assistance. There is a silence that comes over the whole plane. A flood of emotions came over him, fear, confused, intrigue, he couldn’t make sense of it. When I ask how he landed, it is as if he is telling me he didn’t land it, the plane landed itself?? He sort of sat back in shock while everything happened. To some extent he is still in shock, and he replays that situation in his mind over and over, but he doesn’t like or want to talk about it.
  8. Mary Burrows. I see her more as she is now. Very distraught and worried. She goes in and out of the “numb” state of mind and during her clear times it seems filled with worry. She is a pacer, walks around, but I get the impression of a slight limp. I am trying to focus on food, and one thing I she is that she dislikes it, but when you are hungry you will eat most anything. I get a sense of a strict diet, or things she stays away from (vegetarian??) and she is eating things not typical for her. I see a smaller animal being roasted on a fire as I type this. They often chew on these sweet leaves that have a sugary taste on the inside- I see they chew these as people here chew gum. They look to be habitually addicted to chewing these leaves. Natural food- Berries are the thing I see them gather. They are brown and red, and there is also a fruit that grows on trees that has a brown furry outside, about the size of a golf ball (relative to seeing it in someone’s hand) and they eat the insides. Update 27/5/14  Rodney and Mary Burrows they look to be alive, but I sense they are distraught… This amnesia feeling they had, as if they were in a dream, has come to an end. I also get the impression they were given some kind of hope that they would be home by now, and they are losing that hope. I can’t see where they were told they would be home, like an announcement, but I see that somehow they knew, almost like a fact, that they would be home. It just feels sad, like this sense of despair.
  9. JU Kan, from China, age 32. The first thing I see is this man and he is excited and trying to talk fast, so fast he is at a stutter. He has so much to say, but he can’t get it out. I feel like he super hyper… The words he is trying to say sounds like (phonetically in English) “Jute, Jute, Jute, How (long and drawn out). We, Hawl.” (I need help because I do not speak this language- just trying to get anything.) He also keeps bowing his head up and down really fast.. He is very anxious, or hyper and although physically seems healthy, he is very stimulated. That is really all I get for him, and that image just keeps playing in a loop as if it was a movie being repeated.
  10. Wan Hock Khoon: Someone thought that if I could connect to him I could get some more insight… I wanted to see what I was able to get. He is showing me sand dollars. He is then showing me trees that have the bark texture of a pine cones, but the leaves are long and narrow. The plane is still on a sandy beach, and he is saying that rather than looking at the water for a crash, they need to look on land / islands [which is where I get a little lost because if they are on a parallel earth, even that wouldn’t work.]. In a far distance he can see another island that appears to have a volcano on it (he can see it but it is too far to try to get to from their current location.). He is then showing me these huge totem poles that have been carved from stone made by the natives with the idea they ward off bad spirits and bring luck. The distinctive feature is that the mouths on the carvings are huge in comparison to the rest of their facial feature. And that is all I can really extract from that….
Are you able to get a focus on Paul Weeks, the New Zealand father on board? He was living in Perth Western Australia with his wife and two small children. He gave her his wedding ring to keep before he flew out to start a new job. "If something should happen to me then the wedding ring should go to the first son that gets married and then the watch to the second". 
Paul Weeks: I did work on tuning into him. The first thing I noticed was my ear hurt, like something in my eardrum was injured. I also get this ringing in my head. What I most related to was watching a movie in which someone had a flash bomb go off and there is this silent ringing/muffled sound effect going on. I looks like something is going on with the hearing in one of his ears. I also got this image of a leather briefcase. I actually got an angry feeling toward this case (or what it represented- like he felt like he wouldn’t be in this situation if it were for this “brief case”). Again, I was unclear if this is symbolic or actual, but he felt to guard this case, but had some mental dilemma as to why he was caring so much for it because it felt as though it meant nothing where he was now. I see him walking around this jungle area, banging it around, and using it as a seat. There is so much anger directed toward that! I just see him banging around, hitting it on stuff, and it is so tattered. At the same time, he drags it everyone and won’t let it go. When I focus on the anger what’s in it and the anger, I see graph paper and then graphs, like a presentation. I also see what looks like blueprints to something. Then I get this anger again- It is coming through that he feels like he is where he is because of what is in the briefcase or what it symbolizes. I also keep hearing, “They did this to me, it’s their fault.” I tried to focus on positive energy with him. I feel like the anger and frustration he is feeling is blocking me from communication. I can “see” images, but I can’t get a mental connection to convey messages. He looks to be very emotional now. I see him very sad, and then in the next instant he is kicking his briefcase. I even see briefly that he took out some of the papers in his briefcase and burned them and then said “Here, you want them, you got them. Here you go.” And threw them in the fire. Very angry- I feel like we need to send positive energy to him. 
Follow-Up 16/4/14
"I spent some time today focusing on Paul Weeks- opening myself up to get any information I could, and here is what I got. In initially connecting with him I get a sense of sleep deprivation. He is sleeping, but not great, and hasn’t had much of it. He is still persevering and focused- he wants to get back home. Many of the people around him have sort of given up, or lost their drive, but he has a certain determination about him. I see that he carries a picture of his family, and when he is feeling at a low, defeated point, he uses the energy of his family to keep going. (The picture looks to be of him, his wife, and a blonde haired, large dog- this could be a literal representation of his family or symbolic in some way.??) The odd thing of the picture is that it isn’t in his wallet, he looks to keep it folded in his sock- There feels like something strange about his wallet but that didn’t come through. I’m asking him for clues- I see what looks like a make shift sundial made of rocks, and I am telling him I need more.. He says something about either “3” or “30”- I feel more pulled to the 30 (location?), and I still keep prying. Then he makes a comment about wishing he had a sextant, and I ask what he sees. I feel like he wants to show me a constellation, have some sense he is pointing to Orion’s belt in the sky (I know very little about astrology, but I see three starts all in alignment and I feel like it is straight above my head). I also ask what he remembers about the flight- direction, etc..He tells me when they were “taken” it felt dark, and then he had of sense of abrupt turning (they didn’t land strait in line with the direction they were going). He remembers something about seeing what in his terms looked like the Alps (even though it may not be the Alps, these mountains had a similar 'feel'). He also remembers feeling this complete disorientation as if he was sleep walking while all this happened maybe it was shock or something else, but he says it felt like time moved slower and he was in a dream…He also said something about this place where there is “ like nothing he has ever seen”..?. I then tried to ask about him personally, he was so angry and how is he doing - He clarified it much better- He had a message that he was more angry with himself- He is very scientific, doesn’t believe a lot in what can’t be proven (ie psychic ability is something he doesn’t know how he feels about). He had intuition that something with this flight was not right- he knew it, and didn’t listen to himself and what his gut was telling him. He feels so angry about that! He is also angry that he feels like he abandoned his family, and he is worried about them far more than he is worried about himself."
Follow-up 15 March 2016
#9, LEST WE BE FORGOTTEN, A tale of many lost souls of Malaysia Airlines, flight Mh370
Again, some of you may know who this loving soul is, please help me get his message to his family.
#9 Male, New Zealand - Paul Weeks
4/3/15
Upon making a connection, I have difficulty speaking with him, he wants to show me images. He shows me the face of a man; I do not yet know whom the man is or why Male is showing me his face. Male is showing me that there was a physical altercation in the front of the cabin; this is where his seat was located. Male shows me a man, arguing with and physically assaulting the captain.
I asked male if he was o.k.? and he replied, "I'm a bit weak in the knees, hell of a thing". I took hold of males hands and asked him if he was aware that the plane had crashed. I then heard, "In the ocean". I asked male if he would be willing to tell me what he remembers about the incident. Male began to show me faces of the crew members, a male Stewart, (flight attendant), and another man, the same man he showed me earlier.
Male is showing me that a fight broke out at the front of the plane, I see the captain and the crew gathered around him. There is arguing and shoving. A female attendant shoved into a row of seats. Then I hear the statement, "It was a growing concern". I then saw the image of a door opening or a breach in the hull of the plane, and a man sucked out of the opening.
Man is very shook up and still in shock so I did not want to press him. I asked that he concentrate now on what he would like to say to his family and the world. Male became emotional when he said he could not believe that he would not be able to see his boys grow up. Then he said, "This just has to be killing my wife". I asked him if he had a message for the world, He said, "How can you let this happen. You think that you are going to be safe. What kind of crazy bastards are flying these planes anyway? Why would he do this to us? I don't know you man, but why would you do this to us?"
At that point I was able to hear the statement, "I'm the captain on this bridge, and you will do as you are told". Male then said, "Those crazy bastards, they wanted to kill us. They need to leave that shit at home and not bring it up here with them. Why would he make us suffer so? What did they do to him?"
I asked male if he remembered a fire? He replied, "I remember seeing a bright flash". I asked male if he had anything to tell his wife, he said, "Tell your mom and dad, thank you for everything they did for us". He continued with, "I will come and see you when I am feeling better. I have to stay strong for the boys; I will watch them grow up".
I asked male if he would agree to me checking in on him later to see how he is doing, he agreed, he said, "That would be fine". I thanked male and said a prayer for him. Male said, "Tell the guys I won't be there for lunch and I will miss you all. It seems that I have other things to do now".
I thanked male and ended my connection.
Gale Stein

Source https://www.facebook.com/galesteinpsychic 
Read more about Paul Weeks http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/77608710/friends-and-family-remember-paul-weeks-as-mh370-mystery-enters-third-year
#34, Sergei Deineka (Sergii Deineka), age 45, male, Ukraine. Seat 27D. flight Mh370.

Upon connecting with Sergei, immediately he tells me to contact his wife. I asked him if his wife would be receptive to receiving the message. He tells me that he believes she will because it is all that she has right now. I asked Sergei to pray that all of the messages find their way to all of the families. He stated again, how he wanted his wife to read this message, he said, "Tell her I am telling her to read this message". I told him I would do my best.

I asked Sergei what he wants to tell his wife, he says, "I am doing well, I am fine, don't worry about me. I am in a holding facility waiting to be transferred". I asked Sergei, "Transferred to where?" He replies, "Someplace loving and peaceful, a place of my desire".

I asked Sergei to recall his crossing over to the spirit world. He showed me the image of a violent jolt, like slamming into a solid wall, only the wall was water. He mentions being in the water and drowning. He said, "I hardly remember, it was so vague".

I asked him what he wants to tell his wife, he said, "She must take care of business and go on without me. There is no reason to worry about me".

Sergei then said, "Oh, I remember now, a little girl approached me and handed me some flowers. She took my hand and guided me to where I am now". I asked Sergei, "Where are you now?" He replied, "I'm in a group of the other passengers waiting to be released". I told him that it sounded lovely, about the little girl greeting him. He said, "It was welcoming after the experience I had just had. It was very calm and peaceful and It's where I wanted to be".

I asked Sergei if he had anything to say to his children, he replied, "My wife will handle that, she is a very capable woman and they will be fine". He continues speaking, referring to his wife, "You must continue your life without me, I will be fine, so will you. This is nothing for you to worry about".

I asked Sergei to show me or tell me abut his experience on the airplane. He shows me the image of a violent jolt. It was unexpected. I asked him what the behavior of the crew was, he said, "I heard, put your heads down. Pray to your God. We are in need of help, stay in your seats".

I could feel my connection with Sergei slipping, so I asked him if I could pray for him, he said, "Sure, why not it wouldn't hurt".

I prayed for Sergei and thanked him. I asked him if he was o.k., if he was feeling better, he replied, "Yes". Then he showed me the image of perhaps on of the last things he remembers. He showed me a concussive, thunderous, bright flash. I believe this happened before he felt himself in the water. He also showed me various items falling off the tables/trays. He showed me the plane tilting severely to the right. Then I heard an alarm sounding. He then showed me that he was sideways in his seat, that the plane was tilting severely to the side. He then said, "I remember hearing; "You must remain in your seats".

He explained to me that he told the passenger in the seat next to him, "This is it man, If we get out of this, I will buy you a beer". Sergei told me that he had no idea how this would end.

Sergei said, "Tell my wife and kids, I love them very much".

I thanked Sergei before I ended my connection with him. Before we parted he says, "Tell my wife she must read this, I am telling you to read this, I am telling you to read this!"

I thank Sergei and end my connection.

As I was typing this message, I repeatedly had cold chills sweep over my legs. That is one of many signs that spirit is near. I could then see him, Sergei, looking over my shoulder as I continued typing. He is pleased I am using his name and desperate to get this message to his wife. I told him, I need help, I need help in getting people to see and read these messages. I am doing all I can. God Bless and be with you, Sergei.

Source: Gail Stein Psychic Adventures Facebook

I do absolutely feel there is a tribe on the island, and I see them giving assistance to the missing people after a certain amount of time studying them and making sure they are not a threat. I also keep seeing tiny islands on a map to the east of Malaysia. I feel the plane was directed more toward that area. 

I was then shown that the Indian tribe that inhabited the island finally “trusted” them enough to come to their aid. I see them being led in a single file line back to the village near the center of the island (and also near the foot of the mountain). I did see white paint on the Indian’s face, and it looked like the different markings distinguished who was in charge. Back to the walking single file.. They had to walk in a single file because there were certain plants (reminds me of a huge Adams Needle plant) that have a sharp pointy end that if it scratched you burned and itched. They had to be cautious walking the path. I don’t sense fear or danger. I believe this tribe is trying to help. 

The media is wanting closure to this story. In some of the comments I didn’t feel the news of finding wreckage was real. I believe that they are telling people it is real to “tie up” the story, but I don’t see evidence that is very compelling that the plane or any wreckage was found. My mind went to a scene in the movie Room 237 (that I described accidentally finding in the previous thread) where military scenes were shot in a studio set and televised as being real (military things did happen, but not the way they were always televised). I just see that we can’t fully believe what we are shown, and trust in yourself to know what is the truth. 

Yesterday I also had an image.. New debris that they find will be broadcasted as part of the plane (I get the media is wanting this unsolved story off the news). In reality they need to be looking for aged debris. When they time slipped (and when I focus on what time- I see 1950s style clothing) and landed, pieces of the plane broke (the plane was mainly intact). They need to look for current looking plane parts that appear to have aged for many years.."

I don't think either that the pieces they are about to find in the South Indian ocean will belong to the 370 flight. I got the feeling that some of the plane parts will be discovered near by Madagascar and South Africa. Nets from fishermen will be involved in the discovery. Looking at a map, I got attracted by the Tromelin Island, nearby Madagascar.

I saw a light, white sky, with a pale sun, and therefore thought that the landing happened in aurora. No red sky... An island is involved. The island was ahead of the plane, on its left side. 

I got the number 6 in mind. Have a feeling of 5 men and 1 women closely involved in the missing of the plane.

I was finally able to locate Pulau-Pulau Kokos Indonesia on Google Earth. I did get a connection to this.. I can’t help but feel that the word Cocos came to me in order to later discover this. This is to the west of Malaysia, just as I previously felt, and the island itself feels “right.” I still maintain some connection to the Cocos and Christmas Islands, but definitely feel this is an area worth exploring.

I have been asked to focus on the Indian Village again. My initial feelings are that it is “ok” but kind of quiet. Meaning people are into what they are doing, and for as many people that are there, it sounds quiet. I also see that the passengers are helping the Indians. At first they were guests, but now they are contributing. I see men worked to help clear more trees and the women are mashing something in a bowl to make dried crumbs (looks like something they eat.) I also see some men trying to communicate with the Indians by using a lot of hand gestures, but it almost looks like the passengers don’t know how to even describe how they got to where they are.. There is a lot of mental confusion as if they are waking up and trying to understand what is happening.

The next thing I got is that there are passengers (let’s say it was a time slip and they are 50 years in the past) that adopt the Indian lifestyle and grow up into that culture. If we found them today, they would be older, have children, and those children would hear this story as if it happened in the past. I realize this is a difficult concept, but I feel like if we could communicate to an Indian tribe on one of these islands (Cocos, Christmas or Pulau-Pulau) they could tell us what happened. I get that they even have some of the debris or even the plane poked in a cave.

Announcement
I saw where they had announced that the plane went down in the Indian Ocean with no survivors. My initial thought was, Who is saying that? It just felt like someone’s theory. It felt like a made up story. I looked online at some of the sources, and realized it was the actual news people were given.

I had said that they would find debris and label it as belonging to this flight (and it isn't). I had also said that they would end this soon because the media wants it off the news. I just ask that people not give up using some energy on this, as I feel if we keep our minds open to communication flowing with our higher selves, we may still be able to see this tragedy through with a different ending."


Follow-up 16/4/14
"I do not think the plane is in the ocean within this triangle. I see it on an island. In my mind I feel like I have narrowed this event down to the energy I feel in the triangle area I later learned was called the Wharton Basin, significance surrounding the word Cocos, ET involvement and there are some officials on Diego Garcia that know what happened and are watching people scramble around unnecessarily. I get a huge sense of unbalance leaning toward the negative in the triangle that is located between the west of Australia, Diego Garcia and the Cocos Islands. It is both a disturbing and confusing feeling. I also feel stronger than ever that ETs are somehow involved in this, almost begging for some kind of resolve but we are stubborn to negotiate]

The unbalance of energy may not have anything to do with the missing plane, BUT the uneasy feeling seems to ‘fit’ with the plane as if there is a connection (it could be all the activity surrounding the plane happened within this triangle of space.)

I also get that very soon an announcement will be made that wreckage will be found, and that story will be completely false."


Follow Up 27/5/2014
I get the impression that there was a something going on that isn’t going according to plan that is holding this up. I get the word “ransom” but I can’t tell in regard to who or what this ransom applies to. I get this image that the passengers are separate from this “plan” like they are located away from the “plan” and have no knowledge of it. They just know that “something” is going on. I also get that the passengers don’t want to know what is going on because it would somehow compromise them.. When I focus on the passengers and try to ask what they know, my heart races and I feel panic, like part of my subconscious doesn’t want to know either- it almost feels like what I would think a panic attack would feel like.

With regard to the plane, I see men with tan military suits around it. The first image with the “mean man” looks to be a normal person that was on the island waiting on the plane, but he has been replaced with these military men in the tan suits. I want to focus on the uniform, and the thing I notice is that they look clean whereas the passengers look hot and sweaty. The uniforms cleanliness looks out of place as if they have somewhere to go on this deserted island to freshen up but I see no structures near the passengers or plane?? I sense they are flown here from an off sight location??

The other thing I see is that the military men look like they don’t just guard the plane, but they keep staring in the sky like they are waiting on something. When I look in the sky, I see nothing, but there is some anticipation that something will show up.


Follow Up 19/7/14
http://psychicfocus.blogspot.com.au/2014/07/mh17-plane-down-over-ukraine-extended.html
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dteO0aZTZf4&feature=youtu.be

Follow up Aug 2014
Philip Wood has apparently managed to get out a text message from a mobile phone. “I have been held hostage by unknown military personal after my flight was hijacked (blindfolded). I work for IBM and I have managed to hide my cellphone in my ass during the hijack. I have been separated from the rest of the passengers and I am in a cell. My name is Philip Wood. I think I have been drugged as well and cannot think clearly.”


Read More of this at:

Update Sept 2014 (Copied from Psychic Focus)

Where do you see these planes?
A. I still see that the MH370 was flown to a secret location (around the Great Cocos area) and remained there while the Chinese (and their allied governments) extracted important intellectual information from some key passengers and implemented the intel onto the MH370. To test this intel (which I keep seeing images of cloaking or hiding technology that is so sophisticated that it feels like something that would be related to ET technology) they camouflaged the plane to look like the MH17, and flew it out to do a "swap" with the real MH17. The "real" MH17 was brought back to the secret location at the Great Cocos Island.

After the swap, at the airport I see the pilots and passengers oblivious to what happened and thought they were boarding the MH17. Once in the air I see the old MH370 (disguised as MH17) being taken over by another party on the ground and it looks to be control remotely (I see an image of a toy plane being driven by a remote control). The pilots were not aware of what was happening or how this plane was being controlled, or that they were even flying over a war zone (I get the instrument panel was malfunctioning so the readings were not accurate- for example, the direction may say northwest, but in they were heading north). I also get the black box will never be publicly furnished (and in some cases privately released) because there is evidence of the confusion and talk of this plane not flying right- something secret about the analysis of this box is happening.

The US got some kind of "chatter" (I see chattering teeth) of this MH17 (the old MH370) stating that this cloaking technology was onboard this flight and is being tested. I also get the US was looking for this plane frantically (I see an image of people scurrying about, but not knowing where they were going as if complete chaos was about to break out). Then the plane was spotted and the Ukraine shot it down with the US support in order to keep this intel out of the Chinese hands.

I see the original plan was to take the modified MH370 and keep it for massive transport. They would replicate the technology and use that for their own defense. The MH17 would be destroyed and "strategic pieces" would be sprinkled in the Ocean and played off to look like the MH370 "false crash." This would give families closure and also end this story. When the plan failed, I see a huge amount of scrambling occurring.

As of now I see the MH370 (painted to look like MH17) as shot down over the Ukraine. The REAL MH17 is being housed in a hanger, and the Chinese are trying to frantically replicate this new technology (and fix what didn't work before). I get the error in the way it worked was you can hide from above, but on a flat plane they can be seen. They are trying to see how to hide on that horizontal plane.

I get (and I don't have an exact date) that the real MH17 is going to reappear and I feel a certain "shock" factor to it. It feels sudden and abrupt. I also get it will not look like the MH17 (or even any commercial plane) as if there is some pictorial on it or something odd with the paint job. There is an illusion factor to it.. I get a certain amount of eye opening events will be tied to it, but yet people are in denial too????

Q. Where are the passengers to the MH370? Are they OK?
A. [This part of the reading comes from me with very heavy heart.] I see that many of the passengers have passed away that were on this flight. I have tuned into this over that past few weeks, and every image is the same- I see Hitler when he mass killed the Jewish people with gas, and my most recent image was a scene on a show where many people were put in a room and the oxygen was cut off, creating them to fall asleep and not wake up. I will say in every image the passing felt peaceful, and the passengers were unaware, it looks as if they drifted to sleep and passed away. I do not see pain or torture in any way.

The bodies were taken and I see them being put in the cargo area of the MH370 (painted to look like MH17). I see when the modified MH370 was shot down over the Ukraine, both the deceased MH370 passengers and the MH17 passengers were killed.

Q. Why move these bodies? Why not bury them there?
A. I get that there was a ship located at their destination and the plan was to take these bodies on the ship and put them at sea in a location where they would most likely wash onshore or be found. They allowed the bodies to age post mortem to give the illusion that they were at sea for a while. When the plan failed, the bodies went down with the plane.

Q. Where are the survivors of the MH370?
A. I get the people that have proved to be useful are still being held at this secret base around Great Cocos. They feel like prisoners, but have some free range (trapped in a large building, but free of handcuffs or shackles). They look to be clean, fed well and hydrated- they are keeping them very mentally sharp.

Update February 2016 (Copied from Psychic Focus)
Q. Did they really find the pilot from MH370? This topic is what lead me to your website 2 years ago and I still cannot shake what happened as there has not been any true closure. 


A. When I tune into this, I put the intent out there to have several questions answered, but as I focus I cannot see this man connected to the MH370 flight. I keep hearing and seeing references to him being a fisherman. It is true that he was found, was in poor health, dehydrated and having memory issues, but it was related to some kind of fishing or boating expedition. I also get that if you were to search the missing persons reported he would be able to be paired up with one of those images.

When i think more about the MH370 to see where the energy is directing me, I get that "the energy tied to this flight has evaporated and shifted elsewhere." When I ask for clarification (what does that even mean??) I get that when the MH370 was misdirected, taken over, camouflaged to look like the MH17 and then later shot down, the energy force tied to the tangible plane was released. The residual memory of the event is recorded (I hear akashic records??), but the plane itself has been destroyed. 

The passengers that have crossed over into spirit used to look like they were pooled together. When I would tune into the event, I would see many of them together. Now, they look as though they have dispersed and gone back to family, friends and places significant to them during their life. The energy surrounding the event is still there, but the intensity has faded as if it was diluted.

Q. Why was this story even created? 
A. I get it was to bring life back to this story. It was a huge mystery covered by all types of media, and by drawing attention to it (even if it is false) attracts people. There are many unanswered questions, people still want closure, and people don't want this to go unforgotten.

Source: http://psychicfocus.blogspot.com.au/2014/09/mh370-and-mh17-updates.html
Source: http://psychicfocus.blogspot.com.au/2016/02/mh370-pilot-found.html

Psychic Focus updates this thread regularly.


“The plane will be found North East of where you’re looking”
- Psychic Eric Leigh-Pink, March 2014


Part 1 Audio Summary below


Part 2 Audio Summary


Part 3 Audio



Psychic Focus says "I feel like what happened is so connected to events that have happened in the Bermuda Triangle that I have also attached links to past readings I have done on the topic.

Bermuda Triangle Reading:


Susan Duclos from Wake up America eerily predicted in a June 1913 dream that a plane would hit a cement wall and come out on the other side into clouds. That prediction is written about on Before its News and definitely worth listening to as it follows the same lines as Psychic Focus.

                     **********************************
According to Kathryn E. May, the plane will be used as "hostages" by Ishtar and ET's 

Kathryn says she brings clarifying Messages from the Cosmos and from the Galactics and has been asked by Spirit to serve as the official "Voice of Mother/Father God”. In this capacity she has transcribed frequent messages which have become the journal When God Pinched My Toe. 

This is what she says about the missing flight: 

You may also have heard about the airliner which vanished in Malaysia. Flight 370 was just off the eastern coast over shallow water when it wavered in the air then suddenly dropped from 35,000 feet to 0 and disappeared. At the same time, radar showed a "plane" which suddenly accelerated to 4 or 5 times the speed of any other craft, hovered in one place, then suddenly vanished from the radar screen, seconds before the airliner also disappeared. 

I am very pleased to tell you all that the passengers and crew of the airliner are safe and happy in a secret location. There were several ships in the area, and the manoeuvre was carried out effortlessly. It is very serendipitous that the airplane carried a large number of Lightworkers from many countries who are delighted and very enthusiastic about the proposal we have made to them, that they be used as "hostages" to expedite the following demands: 
  1. Their release will be contingent upon an immediate global agreement that all countries now in possession of any weapons of mass destruction relinquish them to be evaporated forthwith. 
  2. NESARA law will be presented for signature to all the world's leaders - representatives of every country on the U.N. charter - and will be immediately enacted. We anticipate that President Barack Obama will be first signatory on the document. 
  3. There will be declared a Global Celebration of Peace for every person on the planet, regardless of race, religion or nationality, to be marked by one month of singing, dancing and public performances in every village, town, and city on Earth. All expenses are to be underwritten with the funds which would have been allocated for military expenditures. 
  4. All military personnel will be paid full salary for three months after they turn in all weapons and uniforms and return to rebuild their own families and communities. After that, no expenditure by any individual or nation will be permitted for any military activity or equipment whatsoever. This will free governing bodies to use their resources for infrastructure, water and sanitary systems, sustainable agriculture, and educational and social programs to elevate the conditions for all their citizens. 
                       **********************************
According to Major Ed Dames’ Official RV Community Forum - Where is the Missing MH370?

Ed has previously produced some mind boggling accuracies for the world’s future. He says: 

“The airplane went down within an approximate 20 mile radius of N13 30' 00''/E97 30' 00''. Unlike most terrain target sites, open water does not (presently) lend itself to tighter fixes”.

READ MESSAGES FROM BEYOND - THE MH370 SPEAKS


PSYCHIC LYNDSAY EDWARDS
My spirit guide is showing me that a device was detonated on board MH370 and the plane was blown into many many pieces mid air, the explosion was so intense that the pieces are literally scattered so far apart across the ocean, some are even now stuck and partially buried in the ocean. This device being detonated was a deliberate act of terror which was very carefully planned and conducted. The person responsible sacrificed their own life in order to carry out this sickening attack and they did it as an extremist. This person didn’t act solely and had some assistance and was encouraged to act this way in revenge by terrorist groups. I am being told by my spirit guide that it happened instantly so like one press of a button and the plane was blown to smithereens. I am told by my spirit guide that the odd piece may be recovered from the ocean over time and even years and years into the future but the plane is in so many small pieces that basically no. The only way the mystery will be resolved is if the authorities can trace the making and gaining of materials of the explosive device here to someone who was on board that plane and then they can start to piece together the puzzle but still it’ll never be a definite answer and would be left as a ‘it’s likely this happened’.


https://lyndsayedwards.com/psychic-answers-mh370-missing-plane/

3 comments :

  1. The night the flight went missing, I dreamt that I was standing on land, looking out over water. There was a large passenger plane flying extremely low and somewhat erraticall. It changed directions several times, before turning toward me, and flying at me. As I tried to move away, the wing went through me in a spirit like fashion.
    I turned to look behind me to follow it's path but it vanished....
    I am no expert, I have had many dreams such as this around airline disasters ( Concord was extremely vivid and accurate, as was the Space Shuttle and the Air France flight).
    I awoke after the last dream, told my Husband. We turned on our TV as usual, and there started the reports on MH370.
    Can anyone help me understand the content of this dream...I could not feel that there had been a crash, however, by the time it was reported missing, perhaps it was still airborne. I am confused. Val

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the best person to analyse your dream is your own intuition. The wing going through you in spirit fashion certainly follows the same lines as to what the psychics are saying about the invisibility and cloaking of the missing plane. Your dreams about airline disasters are amazing. I think you should document your them, somewhere where others can read them, you obviously have a natural ability to tune into events just before they happen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why so many important persons on this flight

    http://www.neonnettle.com/sphere/489-rothschild-inherits-patent-after-4-co-owners-disappear-on-mh-370-

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?