-->

Acknowledging Evil

Some psychics refuse to acknowledge evil in this world. They say the devil is not real, that evil is not real and it is all in the mind. It was many years before I realised that a true psychic will never give power to evil through acknowledgment. 

QUESTION
There is a psychic medium who I used (back when I was still a skeptic) and she blew me out of the water. It was a life changing reading the day I realized that there really is a spirit world and we’re eternal. 

So why would a medium that’s so accurate and gifted during a reading to someone else say that she sees a child in spirit form who was killed at Sandyhook when it’s proven Sandyhook was a psyop with no kids dying? When asked a few questions about Sandyhook she never once said it was fabricated.

This medium owns a huge metaphysical teaching facility and teaches people how to not let your own programming interfere with what you’re hearing. She also never watches the news. I’ve seen this with other amazing mediums. 

What is causing them to not see the truth? Also is it common that spirit will purposely not let you see the truth to protect you? if so why not just give the “shush” finger symbol like you tell us you see?

ANSWER
One I've witnessed too with people I respect. I wanted to know this too, and spent time gaining an understanding. It came to me through though thought and meditation that many talented mediums and psychics are so focused on the light, high vibrational beings and angelic presences that they cannot even consider that dark things exist. It is so against their belief system, they cannot accept these things in the 3D or in spirit. 

I even asked one of my friends who is blocked from seeing the evils of the world, but is gifted as a medium, "if you believe in good, light and angels, and the Universe works in balance, how is it that you don't think evil and dark can be around." She said, "I just don't go there and I don't even entertain it." I have realized that they have blocked themselves from seeing or considering these things because their focus is only on the positive and looking at the good.

I had a different experience understand my gifts, and had to work through a lot of fear. Very early on I accepted that if there was good, then there could be bad. As I started to develop and meditate, I began to realize that the Universe does work in balance, and even though it does not see things in terms of "good" or "bad," these things can feel very good or bad in our 3D world. I respect things for what they are. Because I have accepted this as a truth, I see both the good and the bad, even if it isn't pleasant. My defense is to set protection, and I do heed warnings (such as the "shush") when necessary.


Source

No comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?