-->

False Worship In The Christian Church

I have always loved music and been deeply passionate about it. From the time I was very young, I would sing at every opportunity I got. My passion for music grew into a desire to participate in music any way I could. Starting in the second grade I was playing in the bell choir, and in third grade, I played in the school Orchestra and continued all the way up through Junior High. In high school, I took piano and choir. I finally got my own drumset 18. Music has always been a huge part of my life, and an expression of my innermost being. I continued to learn and play instruments until after my first son was born. Then out of necessity, I set aside that part of my life, although I continued to sing.


My love of music naturally developed into a love of worship, when I came into a relationship with Christ. I joined the worship band and the choir because it was my heart’s desire to praise Christ all day long. For me worshiping Jesus through music was an extension of my being. 

Worship became the place where I was free to connect with God on every level of my heart, soul, and mind. I would lift my hands in praise or bow down on my knees during worship, however, the Spirit led me. I was unashamed because I did it all for my Lord Jesus Christ. This period of my life was short-lived because the war against my worship began within the first two years at the church.

I began to have problems with the worship teams and the people who ran them. At first, I thought I was the problem because I was prideful for wanting to be a worship leader. The truth was, as I was breaking down the ties to the occult that remained hidden within me, the occult within the church was breaking away from me. The more freedom I gained from the occult, the more strife I had within the church.

Soon worship became a time of intense witchcraft attack for me and it was almost debilitating. It became so difficult to focus on Jesus during worship that we soon began to withdraw from the church that we had come to see as our family and a huge part of our lives. Thinking that the problem was merely the church we were a part of, we sought out a new church in hopes to make a new church home.

It wasn’t long before we began participating in another church. This church seemed very worship focused, giving more time for worship, and making a huge production out of it. At first, I relished in this change. I loved how focused this church was on worship, even though it reminded me of the concerts I used to go to as a teen. Yet after a couple of months, I started to realize my worship was not truly focused on Jesus anymore. My worship time was starting to turn into a focus on myself. I found my thoughts wandering things like “if only I could be in the worship band. If only I could be known here. If only I could be someone special here.”

These thoughts became obsessive and my inability to control my thoughts and emotions greatly disturbed me. I tried continually to pray and focus back on Jesus but my thoughts always came back around to me. It wasn’t until after we left this church that I realized the witchcraft at this new venue was pulling all of the people into a form of soul worship. Even though this church seemed to be worshiping Jesus, the truth was it was self-worship. The focus was on the music, the band, the lights, the smoke, fashion, the church leaders, and had nothing to do with Jesus whatsoever. I’m sure Jesus was there because God is everywhere, but this house was a Temple of Self.

It took time for me to realize the self-worship that was happening at this church, but we decided to find another church because I saw other signs of the occult. We started attending yet another church in hopes that a smaller church would be the answer. However, at this church, I saw sure signs of the occult that I found hard to ignore. After being in inner healing for a few years I knew what programming triggers look like, and this church played them on the screen during worship every week.

It wasn’t just the symbols I noticed. I also began to notice that most modern worship songs don’t even actually name Jesus. We sing praises to “God” or “Lord” or “Him”, but rarely do we name Jesus by name. In my experiences, in inner healing, I have come to realize that many gods are called Lord and we could be singing to any one of them. Most people don’t realize that Baal himself is referred to as the Lord and actually means “master, and lord”.

While many people look at the Old Testament as an outdated or irrelevant book, the truth is we are still contending with the exact same gods of ancient days. Baal, Molech, and Asherah are all still alive and being worshipped actively. They have set up their houses of worship in the very temple of God, exalting themselves as antichrists in the church today. While we are lifting hands in praise to God, the hidden antichrist agenda is silently inserting Baal and Asherah into the place of Jesus.


I have had to struggle with this very real truth; a truth that I’ve been trying to deny for years. Many of these famous bands who play this wonderfully intoxicating worship music are not invoking the spirit of the one true Living God, but are actually leading us to worship false idols. We are worshipping the idols of self, as well as Baal and Asherah. The music itself releases mind control programming and calls us out into astral rituals.

We don’t realize we are worshipping the music, the worship leaders, the feeling of worship, the experience, the show, and who we can be in the worship. In worship, we can be a whole new person if we want, dancing, singing, shouting, clapping, raising our hands. We can be transported to another place, a place of where we are free of our earthly confines. All these things are just another way to turn our worship into a show or spectacle, yet none of these things give our God the due worship He deserves.

You don’t have to worship in a church that has lights and a show to have this form of false worship. All churches are participating in ushering in this antichrist agenda through false worship practices. False worship can also come in the form of just going through the motions or not being present or focused on Jesus. Worship, true worship is done in spirit and in truth. Its an act of humility and a posture of submission. It doesn’t have anything to do with music or bands. Just your praise and humble and submissive adoration of the one God that deserves it.

I have been to all kinds churches and seen these problems at each one. I didn’t want to know these things as God revealed them to me. I have shut a blind eye all the astral rituals in the spirit, the witchcraft, and seeing the flashing images that trigger mind control programming because I believed I needed to be a part of a church system. I needed a place to belong and to be known, as well as a place to worship. What I didn’t understand is that Jesus cannot be contained by a building and He is all I need in order to be known, belong and worship Him fully.

These are things that have to be seen and understood and known. Jesus is not happy with this false worship and He’s making it known because a change needs to happen. I cannot continue seeking to be in the presence of Yahweh but being pulled into the presence of Lucifer. This is not just at charismatic churches, it just took me being in a charismatic church to have it thrown into my face like a bucket of cold water and wake up.

Does this mean God is angry at you if you participate in this? No. It means it’s time to repent. It’s time to humble ourselves before the Lord and repent of what we’ve done. I’ve had to do it many times as I started to learn and see these things and it’s been painful. It has been a slow process as I am able to come to terms with things in my own time. However, I am desperate for more of Jesus, and it is that desperation for Him that drives me into new levels of humility and submission.

If you truly desire to strip ourselves of false worship, it has to start with humility and repentance. God desires our pure and unadulterated worship, and He deserves nothing less. We have been deceived by Lucifer with this corrupted version of worship and it’s time to take a stand against it. God does not believe that you are evil or terrible if you have aligned yourself with this form of false worship. Just as with the Israelites who fell into pagan idolatry, God is slow to anger and abounding with patience and everlasting love.

As long as we come before him in repentance and are willing to turn away from this false idol worship, then we will abound in His grace. He is a merciful God who welcomes us home, just as He did the prodigal son. Let the cry of your heart become “more of you Lord” and see what your Heavenly Father can do.

Image
Source

No comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?